Did you guys have a nice New Years? My annual report has been completed thanks to WordPress. I think it’s pretty cute so I wanted to share it with you all! After taking a look at Nia’s Hope and Dreams for 2013, I thought I would do my own plus share with you all my New Year Resolutions since we are all in the new year now.
Hopes for 2013:
- Broken Sword 5, Dynasty Warriors 8, Grand Theft Auto 5: They are my most anticipated games of this year, I have been playing them all way since my childhood. I want to get GTA 5 as soon as it comes out and I’ve already pre-ordered BS5 back in September. DW8 will have to wait a few months until after Korea so I can purchase it.
- Quality music of K-Pop changes my view: If you read my post, Best & Worst of 2012 you would see how unhappy I was with K-Pop in 2012. It was forgettable, less catchy for me and pretty bland. K-Pop really gives me the impression that it is making the Hallyu Wave worse. I have no expectations this year so surprise me Korean producers.
- 2PM has a decent quality comeback: Please just please. Hands Up was a good comeback song, the album was a let down to be honest but I still jammed to it in Summer 2011. A lot of people want them to go back to their Again & Again days but sadly mid 2009 K-Pop isn’t going to comeback so I’m hoping for something good.
- Good news for JYJ and Jay Park: This was honestly just a random thought but in the past two years, they have had a lot to deal with and I hope in 2013, they will have a much better year with good news coming their way.
- 2PM Minjun (Jun.K) gets a solo album: Been waiting since March 2011 so whenever he is ready, I will buy it
or when JYP and the company lets the reigns go on popularity over talent.
- Tsunku continues with 2012 quality H!P music: WANT!, Kanashiki Heaven, One Two Three and many more songs have. Even now, Help Me! sounds promising and I hope it continues this way.
- A new H!P group and soloist please: Since Mano Erina is leaving and even though there is three new generations of Morning Musume plus S/mileage 2nd gen but a new group and soloist would be a new turn. At least, I want it!
- Possible Utada comeback: I doubt Sakura Nagashi signals anything of a comeback soon but I really hope there is a possibility. Utada will let us know soon I hope.
New Year’s Resolutions:
- Saving money: Not only for my future, but hopefully so I can go Korea by the end of this year. I’ve already saved more than £1000 but now I need to find a paid internship or apprenticeship right now to earn more money.
- 100,000 hits on NyNyOnline: At the moment, I am at 38,000+ which doesn’t seem like much now. It may be a high goal but if I blog, promote, visit other blogs weekly who knows? In November, my blog hit some new achievements and I would love to break them this year twice as high maybe.
- Be a better blogger and write about video games more: My writing needs to improve even more than ever and I want to be recongised more with blogging. Video games is something I have loved since my dad first bought me and my sister a Sega Megadrive and I want to get more into the gaming industry now.
- Going to one society event a month: If I have the money to travel all the time (travel in London went up as usual! -_-)! But my University and the ones around it have so many events and languages exchanges that it would help if I go there sometimes and at least try and speak to some people there who like the same things I do no? It’s worth a try…
- Studying Japanese and Korean once a week: I really hate studying but in order for me to improve in the languages that I love doing, I must take this commitment seriously. Especially Korean, it’s got worse and I need it to benefit me if I do go to Korea.
Please tell me what your New Years Resolutions and hopes for 2013 are, guys. Do you have any?I am taking a more interest in Momoiro Clover Z, Fairies and Tokyo Girl’s Style so does anyone want to recommend me some songs from the groups?
I was going to post this on the 31st but man, I spent my first New Year’s Eve going out with friends all around London! Hope you all reach your goals and resolutions in 2013!