So, I’ve spent the three years trying to find a male solo artists in J-Pop that was young who does R&B/Hip-Hop who was my style of music and now, I have finally found him! Matsushita Yuya (松下優也) who is indeed a decent cool singer and hot ^_^ with his recent song, Trust Me!
I love his profile ^_^ If I ever stumbled upon meeting this guy, I would be so happy. And upon watching Trust Me, I’m just glad I have finally found my first male solo artist in J-Pop that is not in Johnny’s Enertainment. Yay!
- Born: May 24, 1990 (age 19) – YES! Only three years older!!
- Height: 180cm / Weight: 60kg
- Blood Type: A
- Favorite Artists: Michael Jackson, Kanye West, John Legend, Pharrell Williams / N*E*R*D, etc
- Interests: watching movies, fashion
- Favorite fashion brand: Jeremy Scott
- Style of Music: R&B and Hip-Hop based
But from what I’ve heard, there are alot of singles from him: Foolish Foolish [2008.11.26], Last snow [2009.01.28], I`m sexy, Close to you, Mr.”Broken Heart”, Honesty, Negai ga kanau nara, 声にならなくて feat. Sista (Koe ni naranakute), Trust me [2010.02.12] And hearing some other songs such as Foolish Foolish and 声にならなくて, I’m really enjoying his style of music even more.
So what do you guys think of him then?